Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

New Survey Company – Money Making Opportunity

 

For those of you that follow my blog you know that I LOVE survey companies. This is free money in my opinion. I usually pick one evening a week to fill out my surveys.  Here is another site for you to sign up with.

Here’s a great opportunity to become a product tester! Synovate, a leading global provider of market research information and analysis with over 60 years of experience, currently has openings for new panelists! Just click here to register.

As a Synovate panelist, you’ll have an opportunity to…
* Help companies improve everyday services, products, and household items
* Be the first to test new consumer goods
* Help design new products before they appear on store shelves nationwide
* Earn points redeemable for cash by taking surveys with the Synovate Rewards Program

1 comments:

Jill said...

Melanie, when I click on the link for this, it goes to clicktogive.com a charity site.

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saving Money in Toledo

Blog Archive