Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Ordering Coupons from Coupon by DeDe

image

I just placed my weekly order from Coupons by DeDe and thought I would share what coupons I ordered. A lot of people have been asking me how to order coupons and if it is worth the cost. Take a look above at what I ordered. This order cost me $14.70 which includes shipping. But here is what I will get in return:

FREE:
10 Boxes of Capri Suns
10 Bags of Bird’s Eye Frozen Veggies
10 Dole Refrigerated Juice
5 Johnson Bath Buddies Soap
10 Kraft MeltDown Cheese
20 Bottles of Vitamin Water
5 Packages of Carefree Liners

Inexpensive when paired with a sale:
10 Bottles of Bertollli Pasta Sauce
10 Cans of Bush’s Beans
5 Colgate Toothbrushes
10 Lysol Disinfecting Wipes
10 Red Baron Pizzas
10 Dole Canned Fruit

I hope by looking at this you can see the value of ordering coupons from clipping services. These coupons will arrive within four days to my house. They will be neatly clipped and ready to be put in my binder.

Click HERE to check out Coupons by DeDe.

1 comments:

Aubrey said...

So, there are rumors of $4/1 Nivea Body wash coupons in this week's Redplum. I can't imagine us getting any. (We never get the good ones!) Do you know if she only puts that week's up on Sunday or if she does it early? I would like to get in while I can. Thanks!

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saving Money in Toledo

Blog Archive