Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

New On- Line Offer Opportunity

Okay, if you read my blog you know how much I LOVE on-line offers. I am always working behind the scenes to find new companies that are legitimate and pay quick.  Zero Cost Freebies seems to be the easiest, cheapest and quickest payout that I can find.  I will warn you that this site does require that you refer someone in order to get paid. I had my mom sign up so I could see if it worked. I can tell you that it does work and I was paid out with two hours via PayPal. Here is how it works:

1.) Before you start make sure to clear your cookies.

2.) Sign up for Zero Cost Freebies

3.) Pick which gift you want. I chose the $50 reward because I wanted to get paid out quickly. There are tons of other rewards to pick from but they require more referrals.

4.) Enter your e-mail address at the bottom.  My advice to you is create a new e-mail address that you only use for these type offers. You will get bombarded with junk e-mail. And I mean BOMBARDED.

5.) Fill in your shipping information. Make sure to put your physical street address no a PO Box. You will also need to enter your paypal address if you picked cash as your reward.

6.) You will also need to enter a phone number where they can reach you. You will get an automated phone call as part of the sign up process.  They will call you immediately.

7.) After you sign up, you will need to complete 1 credit worth of offers. Each offer has a credit value assigned to it. There are tons of offers available. Here are some suggestions:
       Book of the Month Club (BOMC) - .34 Credit
       **This offer is free – you will have to pick out a book and they 
          ship the book to you. You can either return to sender to 
         avoid shipping charges or call BoMC and they will give you 
         label. 
      Lifelock – FREE - .75 Credit

8.) Once you have 1 credit worth – it will show on your progress screen. **Note – it could take several hours for this to show up.

9. ) Now you will need to find a guinea pig. I highly recommend family members. Mine are used to these types of requests so they just laugh at me now.  All you need is one person for the $40 prize so you should be able to find someone to help you out.

10.) After you status shows that you are 100% complete, you will be able to request your pay-out. And Voila – you will have $50 bucks in your paypal account within a couple of hours.

11.) Make sure that you cancel the trial offers that you sign up for because they will charge you if you don’t cancel.

 

I hope this makes sense. Please let me know if you have questions. I have lots more of these type offers if you are interested. Just leave a comment and let me know.

4 comments:

Kendra said...

does the family member have to be on a different computer, or could my hubby be my referral on the same one?

Anonymous said...

I went to the lifelock website and this doesn't look like a free trial membership...Can I cancel lifelock if I choose this? Can I call them and just cancel right afterwards?

Anonymous said...

What do you mean by finding a "Guinea Pig". What does this stage entail? Maybe I just haven't got far enough in this process...

Melanie Kyle said...

Kendra, are you calling in tonight? We will be discussing this tonight.

Anonyous - I just use the term Guinea Pig as the person who you get to do the offer. I call my mom my guinea pig because she is always the one I call to help me out.

You are more than welcome to call into the session tonight. We will be going over these things. Email me at savingmoneyintoledo@gmail.com for login instructions

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saving Money in Toledo

Blog Archive