Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

Introduction to Ebates and JCPenney Deal

image

 

Do you currently use Ebates? If not, I would love to tell you a little bit about the program and show you the benefits to using them.

Ebates is a shopping portal that refers shoppers to online retailers. You the shopper then receive a rebate back on your purchase. You will also receive a $5.00 cash bonus when you sign up.  The program is really easy to use and in my opinion is FREE cash. They pay you in the form of a check that is mailed to your house. These checks are mailed quarterly.

So you have signed up for Ebates – now what? Well, JC Penney is currently offering $10 off a $10 purchase online. This is the perfect time to sign up and use ebates. Follow this scenario:

1.) Sign up for Ebates

2.) Find JC Penney by using the search bar

3.) Locate an item on JcPenney.com that is close to $10.00. I choose these little girls dress for $11.99. I then entered code 4BESTMOM at checkout to receive $10.00 off instantly. With shipping my total came to $6.93. I will then get back 4% on my purchase through Ebates. Had I been a new ebates member, I would have gotten back an additional $5.00 making this purchase around $1.00!!

image

 

Let me know if you find anything good!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saving Money in Toledo

Blog Archive