Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

New On-Line Webinars Added - $500 Visa Gift Card

I have added three new classes for $500 Visa Gift Cards. The cost of the webinar is $25.00.

I know many of you are asking “what is a trial offer?” Well, you know those e-mails that you see all the time for a FREE ipod or FREE Gift Card? Those are called trial offers. They are legitimate and if you do them correctly, you can walk away with a pretty nice size gift card. I paid for my entire Christmas last year using these type of gift cards. I would love to be able to show my readers how to do the same.

So I know your next question. Why a virtual workshop? Well, I found some pretty cool software that will allow me to work with you in small groups. You will be able to follow along with me as I complete the offers with you. You will be able to see me as well as my computer screen. We will be talking via telephone as we go through the class. I think it is very important that you see exactly what I am doing. I will also be able to help each of you when you get stuck on a particular item.  Here is what you will receive if you take this workshop.

1.) I will have a custom spreadsheet to track your progress

2.) I will create a google calendar and set up your alerts

3.) I will follow up with you to ensure you are following through

There are currently three classes scheduled. These classes are limited to 10 people each. You can expect to spend around $25 out of pocket if this is your first on-line offer that you complete. Click the link below to sign up.

Tuesday, April 20th – 9:00-11:00pm

Thursday, April 22nd – 9:00-11:00pm

Thursday, April 29th – 9:00-11:00pm

Please let me know if you have any questions.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Paid how do I get the info Dottie White 216-501-2246 it is for tonight

Unknown said...

Hi Melanie, I signed up for Thursday. What's the next step? Thanks, Jen You can email if its easier jetwin31@gmail.com

Melanie Kyle said...

You will get login instructions on Thursday. Thanks!!

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saving Money in Toledo

Blog Archive