Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Walgreens – Pepsi/Tostitos Deal

Purchase $20 worth of Pepsi products and receive $10 in Register Rewards (RR) Items includes are:
   ** 12 Pack Pepsi Products
   ** 2 Liter Pepsi Products
   ** Tostito Chips (Doritos included)
   ** Tostito Dips (Salsa Included)
   **Gatorade Included

 

Here is the scenario that I did tonight:

4 Tostito Chips @ $2.50 Each
4 Dips @ $2.50 Each
Total: $20.00
Then I got back $10RR
Final Price after RR is $1.25 Each
**Note – I had RR left from a previous transaction so I had $0 out of pocket expenses for this transaction plus I still have $10RR left to use on another item.

There are tons of scenarios that you can do. There are some coupons out there for the dip as well that would lower your out of pocket.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saving Money in Toledo

Blog Archive