Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

1-800 Hansons – Refer 4 friends to become fans on Facebook and receive a family pass for 4 to Splash Universe in Dundee!!

1-800-HANSONS

Okay, 1-800 Hansons has a pretty sweet deal going on. They are trying to reach 23,000 fans on Facebook. In order to encourage people to sign up as fans, they are giving away a family 4 pass to Splash Universe in Dundee!!! All you have to do is refer 4 friends and have them leave a post with your name on it on their facebook page. The directions are listed HERE.


I would hurry for this one as it could run out at anytime!! Good Luck.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Just to let you know, I had a huge bay window installed yesterday. The crew at Hansons Windows did a wonderful job! It was a perfect fit, even the trim looks great. I highly recommend Hansons to anyone. The crew alone I had make 1-800-HANSONS look like a great company. All of my friends love the work, too. My project manager, Sue, was great as well. Thanks Hansons!

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saving Money in Toledo

Blog Archive