Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Valentines Day Cards – 50 Cards for $4.99 Shipped

Do you remember that great Christmas Card deal in December? Well the code is still working!! What a great time to order those Valentines Day cards.You can get either 5x7 or 4x8 size cards. You will need to register for a new account HERE. Make sure to use code NEWBABY when you check out. Also remember that all 50 cards do not have to be the same. For example, I need cards for both of my daughters classes so I will be ordering 25 each. Take a look at some of the cute designs below.

 

 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was in Kroger today and they are still running double coupons. Giant Eagle might have stopped but my Kroger just keeps on going! Take all your business to them!

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saving Money in Toledo

Blog Archive