Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Trial Offers Week in Review: Total - $4,000

Lowes

Reader AH received $50 in Lowes Gift Cards

500sw

Reader SM received a $500 Visa Giftcard

Reader MH received a $1000 Check

 

Another great week for people who have taken my trial offer webinars! Readers received a total of $4,000 this week. That brings our total close to $11,000!!

Are you interested in taking one of these courses? Click HERE to sign up!

Also, if you have received your gift cards and haven’t notified me – please let me know! I would love to include your totals.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will you be doing anymore Visa, Costco, or Walmart classes? I see a lot of upcoming and recently completed $1,000 check classes... but wasn't sure about the others.

Thanks

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saving Money in Toledo

Blog Archive