Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Gevalia Coffee – 3 Boxes of Coffee and a Scoop for $3 Shipped

Gevalia

 

This is probably one of my favorite deals out there and I don’t even drink coffee! I use the coffee in gift baskets and for guests that visit.

There are 2 options and both would make a great gift if you’re not a coffee drinker yourself…

Option #1 (Only $3.00 shipped!)

  • Stainless steel coffee scoop
  • 3 Boxes of Gevalia Coffee or Tea
  • FREE Shipping!
  • Order your Gevalia Coffee ONLY offer
  • Option #2 (Only $14.95 Shipped!)
  • Gevalia Stainless Steel 12 Cup Programmable Coffeemaker in your choice of black or while, with Gevalie coffee filters too!
  • Stainless steel coffee scoop
  • 2 Boxes of Gevalia Coffee or Tea
  • FREE Shipping!
  • Order your Gevalia package through this link for $14.95, today!

Note that you will be enrolled in their autoship program, but you are under no obligation to accept future shipments. Once your initial 3/$3  or $14.95 order has shipped, you may cancel the autoshipment program by calling 1-800-GEVALIA.  As soon as I got the email confirmation of my shipment, I called to cancel and after 2 simple questions my membership was cancelled.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saving Money in Toledo

Blog Archive