Pages

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Hello Everyone!!! I wanted to introduce myself-

 

IMG000158

My name is Sara Graff, I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone! I am now working with Melanie Kyle at Saving Money in Toledo. I will be blogging on the site.

I love clipping coupons, finding good deals and getting things for free. What I really enjoy is helping and showing others how to do what I do above. For a short time I had my own Facebook page showing others where to go and what to do to save $$.

I have been married to my husband John for 9 years in October. I have  two children- Jordyn age 13 and David age 7. I have always lived in the area grew up in Toledo/Maumee and now live in Perrysburg. I am a STAM (stay at home mom) but I do clean and organize houses as another job.

If you see something that may be of help on our site or have any questions please feel free to email me at sara@savingmoneyintoledo.com

Contact me-If you own a company for more about what we can do for you or for those people that may be interested in expanding our blog nationally.

posted by Sara @ Saving Money in Toledo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saving Money in Toledo

Blog Archive