Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Family Video – FREE Kid’s Video Rentals

image

 

Did you know that Family Video has FREE kid’s rentals? I have been hearing about this for a little while, so I decided to check it out.  I should let you know that my kids LOVE to rent movies!! My husband and I got tired of spending $10 every time we went to Blockbuster so we eventually stopped going.

The first time we went to Family Video, my husband picked out a video and then both girls picked out a movie to rent. We ended up paying for the one movie and left pretty happy. The next time we went, just my girls rented a movie. Guess what – our total was $0!!! I looked at him and said “is this okay?” He said absolutely and sent us on our way. We have since been back three or four times and always left with a movie for us and the kids.  I have to say that their customer service is AMAZING!!! I encourage all of you to stop by your local family video and check them out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saving Money in Toledo

Blog Archive