Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

3 Readers this week receive $500 Visa Gift Card and IPOD!!

aubrey

Wow, I am soo excited!! Two Saving Money in Toledo readers received their free gifts this week. AM received a FREE IPOD w/ $30 in ITUNES giftcards and reader CC received a $500 Visa Giftcard! Reader AD also received her $500 Visa Gift Card!

I can’t tell you how proud I am of my readers. You are venturing into the unknown and making differences in the lives of your families. Reader CC received her giftcard the day before she is leaving for Disney World. Can you imagine. This just totally changed her vacation!

For those of you that are new to this site, I teach classes on how to receive giftcards in return for doing trial offers. You can view the information HERE.

If you are interested in learning more about receiving free electronics, click HERE.

As always, I am available for questions. Please e-mail me at melanie@savingmoneyintoledo.com with questions!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saving Money in Toledo

Blog Archive