Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Target – 6 Boxes of Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes, 2 Mott’s Apple Juice and 1 Movie Ticket for $8.28

 

I just got back from Target and got 6 boxes of Frosted Flakes and 2 Mott’s Juice for $8,28. I will also be able to redeem my codes for a FREE movie ticket.  Here is what I did.

Purchase 6 Boxes of Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes - $1.88 Each
Got 2 FREE Mott’s Apple Juice
Use the 2 of the  $1.50/3 Kellogg’s Cereal Printable
Final Price: $8.28
PLUS I have enough codes to redeem a FREE Disney Movie Ticket!

**I found the boxes of Frosted Flakes near the check-out. They were not near the other cereals. The Toledo locations are getting Mott’s juice and not Milk.

I did this all in one transaction and was able to get the two juices.

Thanks Hip2Save!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saving Money in Toledo

Blog Archive