Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Possible FREE My Little Pony and friends Tomorrow at Toys R Us

Okay, the verdict is still out on whether this will work. Please don’t get mad if you go to Toys R Us in the morning and they don’t accept your coupons. Tomorrow, My Little Pony will be Buy One Get One FREE! Pair that with the BOGO coupon from HERE to potentially score FREE My Little Pony’s.  Here is the scenario:

Purchase 2 My Little Pony @ $5.99 Each - $11.98
Get One Pony FREE - ($5.99)
Use the BOGO My Little Pony Printable Coupon
Final Price: 2 My Little Pony for FREE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried to use it. They said only one or the other.

Anonymous said...

The store on renalds rd took it I bought 4 total. Paid for 1 and got 3 free. The cashier checked with the manager and that's how the manager said to do it.

Anonymous said...

I downloaded the coupon printer. The computer said it was successfuly installed, but when I go to print a coupon, the install coupon software window keeps popping up. I tried all of the fixes, but none of them work. HELP!!!!

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saving Money in Toledo

Blog Archive