Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

New Class Added - On-Line Workshop!! – How to complete Trial offers and receive a $500 Visa Giftcard in return

I just wanted everyone to know that I have added another workshop. The most asked question that I have been getting is how much will this cost? You will need to have $30 available on your credit card in order to complete all of the offers plus $25.00 to take the class. The total cost out the door is $55 – not too bad for a $500 gift card in return.

Sunday, March 21st from 9-11pm – **New**

Monday, March 15th – 2 Spots Left

Saturday, March 13th – 3 Spots Left

Wednesday, March 10th – Class if Full

Just click on the link above to pay for the class.

I am SUPER excited to announce that I will be holding an On-Line workshop on how to complete trial offers and get a $500 Visa Gift card in return!

I know many of you are asking “what is a trial offer?” Well, you know those e-mails that you see all the time for a FREE ipod or FREE Gift Card? Those are called trial offers. They are legitimate and if you do them correctly, you can walk away with a pretty nice size gift card. I paid for my entire Christmas last year using these type of gift cards. I would love to be able to show my readers how to do the same.

So I know your next question. Why a virtual workshop? Well, I found some pretty cool software that will allow me to work with you in small groups. You will be able to follow along with me as I complete the offers with you. You will be able to see me as well as my computer screen. We will be talking via telephone as we go through the class. I think it is very important that you see exactly what I am doing. I will also be able to help each of you when you get stuck on a particular item.  Here is what you will receive if you take this workshop.

1.) I will set up a new e-mail account for you to use during this process

2.) I will have a custom spreadsheet to track your progress

3.) I will create a google calendar and set up your alerts

4.) I will follow up with you to ensure you are following through

5.) I will post a picture of you with your $500 Visa Gift Card!!!!!

I guess what I am trying to say is that I will be walking you through the entire process. I can’t wait to see your reactions that day that your $500 gift card comes in the mail!!

The workshop costs $25.00. Only 10 people are allowed per workshop.  Just click on a link below to register for the class. You will need to pre-pay to reserve your spot.

I know many of you are going to have questions. Please post them here so everyone can read and see the answers Thanks!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saving Money in Toledo

Blog Archive