Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Focus Forward – 7 Day On-line Bulletin for Women - $150

Focus Forward is currently accepting applications for an online bulletin board to be held April 9th-April 16th. They are recruiting women for this study. It seems that they are looking for women who own cats. The pay for this study is $100.00.

I have participated in Focus Forward research projects in the past! They are usually very simple and the pay is great. Filling out the screener does not mean that you get to participate in the study. You will be called if you qualify. I always fill out the screeners because it is very easy money in my opinion.

3 comments:

SHELLY said...

Funny, there were no questions about cats in my prescreening questionnaire.

karen said...

No cat questions for me, either. I'm anxious to see if I am selected - I could sure use $150!

Anonymous said...

No cats for me either. All political questions.

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saving Money in Toledo

Blog Archive