Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

FREE Purina One Cat Food at Meijer!!

Meijer has some great deals right now on Cat food. Take a look at the following scenario to score 5 bags of cat food for FREE!!!

Purina One Dry Cat Food (3.5lb bag) - $5.99
$5.00/1 Purina Cat Food Printable
**If you purchase $25.00 before coupons, there is an extra $5.00 off a $25.00 purchase on Purina Cat Food.

Deal Scenario:
Purchase 5 Bags of Purina One Dry Cat Food = $29.99
Use 5 of the $5.00/1 Coupons = - $25.00
Then you will receive the $5.00 off a $25 purchase Instant Discount
Final Price: 5 Bags for FREE!!!!

** Your Meijer may not allow you use to 5 coupons at one time. If that is the case, the Cat food will on be $0.99 cents. This is up to the cashier when you check out!





3 comments:

petergabrielfan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melanie Kyle said...

Hi Petergabrielfan, just saw your comment through my e-mail. The purino $5 off $25 is an instant discount not a coupon. I am not sure if Meijer considers pet food to be general grocery... I will let you know if I find out.

discountdash said...

This worked! I checked out at the self-scanner and the assistant had to scan in my coupons manually. She noted that it was really supposed to be one coupon per transaction, but she entered them anyway. The selfscanner actually gave me back $.05... so I left with 5 bags of cat food and 5 cents!

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saving Money in Toledo

Blog Archive