Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

DEAL IS DEAD- CSN Stores - $15.00 off a $15.00 Purchase plus FREE Shipping

DEAL IS DEAD

Okay, here we go again. CSN stores if offering $15.00 off a $15.00 purchase plus many items have free shipping. I was able to score a box of games for $0 Shipped. You will have to sign up under this link. After you register, you will be given a code to use at checkout. I am sure there are many other options available but I ran out of time looking on the site. Happy Shopping!!

Play cards

US MapPuzzle

Travel Games

Activity Pack

Boxing Game

Here are some super cute baby booties for $15.00.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think its dead... it still worked for me! Fun deal!

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saving Money in Toledo

Blog Archive